[Towertalk] sixpack relay problem

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] sixpack relay problem
From: WL7M" < (WL7M)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:23:17 -0800 (Alaskan Daylight Time)
My sixpack has been running reliably in this arctic environment for years=
no problems at all.=0D
Joe, WL7M=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
From: jljarvis=0D
To: <>
Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 09:39:50=0D
Subject: [Towertalk] sixpack relay problem=0D
Privately, I observed that the most likely problem was=0D
IR drop, or a bad relay. Let me repeat it publicly:=0D
Even though the 'run' is only 3 feet, there is EITHER an=0D
IR drop somewhere in the circuit, or a bad relay. For all=0D
you know, the drop is IN the relay. =0D
Replace the relay.=0D
This isn't a design problem. Too many sixpacks, too many=0D
relays running reliably out there, for too many years.=0D
Jim Jarvis, N2EA=0D
Towertalk mailing list=0D