[Towertalk] 40M Dipole Height.

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] 40M Dipole Height.
From: (
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 06:27:05 -0600
Do you have an HF Yagi on top of your tower?

Your BEST bet for 40M would be a rotary dipole of some sort,
such as a CC D40 on the mast above a High Band Yagi, or,
Match the BOOM of a high band Yagi as a rotary dipole on 40M.

I have posted my Boom Matching technique several times here
on TowerTalk and it has also been published in the NCJ
(National Contest Journal).  If you are interested, I can forward
a copy.

Tom  N4KG

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002 19:02:55 +0100 "Robert Webb" <>