[Towertalk] antenna parts

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] antenna parts
From: (Glenn Little)
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 19:57:11 -0400
Our radio club has a tri-band beam that I think was made by Ashai.  I
cannot find reference to this company.  We are in need of the plastic
standoffs that hold the driven element on.  Ours are broken and the bosses
are comming out.  Does anyone know of a source of this type od beam antenna
repair parts?

Glenn Little                  QCWA  LM 28417
Amateur Callsign:  WB4UIV     AMSAT LM 2178
QTH:  Goose Creek, SC USA (EM92xx)                      ARRL  TAPR