[Towertalk] Raised Guy Stays

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Raised Guy Stays
From: kr7x@attbi.com (kr7x@attbi.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:50:17 +0000
John:

The key point in your post is that you had a P.E. review
it. That individual has experience with the soil type
and values in your area and could make an engineering
estimate of the soil capacity.. That is key, without
that knowledge or expertise available it would be
prudent to use the lower values I assumed.

Your installation is pretty substantial and I
congratulate you on being wise and have someone with
expertise review it.

As far as the original post... As someone else already
stated, too little information on actual system and

Hank