[Towertalk] Large thimbles

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Large thimbles
From: Roger Borowski" < (Roger Borowski)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:22:27 -0400
I got some at;
Consolidated Rigging & Lifting Products
4700 North Pearl Street
Jacksonville, Florida 32206
1 800 445-8965
This is their Headquarters location, they also have locations in Atlanta,
Savannah, South Florida (Coconut Creek) and the Carolinas.

They have thimbles for wire rope from 1/8" dia to 2" dia. in their catalog.
They list standard, heavy duty extra thick galvanized, and stainless steel.
They have "open" pattern in the standard variety and the 5/8" size has an
opening of 1 3/8", which is great for Rohn 25 legs.
73, -Rog-K9RB=-