[Towertalk] TH-11 vs. Fluidmotion/SteppIR antenna

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] TH-11 vs. Fluidmotion/SteppIR antenna
From: (Kim Bottles)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 05:34:48 -0700
I replaced a TH7DXX with a 3 element SteppIR back in Dec 2001.

Not only am I completely satisfied with the performance of the SteppIR,
my neighbors like the SteppIR much better than the much larger TH7.

The SteppIR is a delight. It works better than the TH7 and it is
lighter, smaller and has less wind-loading.

AND, the SteppIR covers all of those freqs between the ham bands.

The SteppIR also covers 6 meters (with the extra element) although
without the 180 degree switch feature.

I would suggest you sell the TH-11 to someone who has not yet heard
about the SteppIR.

Kim Bottles - K7IM

(Brazil just scored as I was typing this reply.)