[Towertalk] Big Wheel Antenna or better

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Big Wheel Antenna or better
From: (Ffive VHN)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 10:02:29 +0100 (BST)
I'm looking for design info (any frequency) on the BIG
WHEEL antenna, radiation patterns and stacking info.

I was told about one recently and am now thinking
about building one for 10M.
For some reason it does not appear in any of my
(numerous) antenna books. Why ?
Does it have another name ?
Is the design that old/new ?

If it is an old design is there anything better now?
I'm looking for an omni with gain (Horizontal?/

I've searched on the net (google) but can only find
adverts for a manufactured product in Germany.

Thanks in advance

Do You Yahoo!?