[Towertalk] Anyone using Glen Martin Hazer tram

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Anyone using Glen Martin Hazer tram
From: (Tim Makins, EI8IC)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 18:28:35 +0100
Also look at this page you should be able
to make one yourself. I thought the idea of the stepped wheels was pretty
BTW why have this conversation privately ? I, and I'm sure others would like
to hear, too. Or at least send in a summary and pictures ?

73s Tim EI8IC
HF Contesting Resources, and some good tower-links, too !