[Towertalk] Hygain 155CA manual - urgent need!

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Hygain 155CA manual - urgent need!
From: (Jari Jussila)
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 11:38:07 +0300

        I know it's the US Independence day and everybody's at home celebrating

        But would any of you have a few minutes spare time and scan me a copy
HyGain 155CA manual. I especially need a copy of those pages, which
contains the settings for 12 meters.

        MFJ/HyGain hasn't replied to my query and the old 155BA awaits on my
frontyard for the measures.

        Jari, OH2BU

        (Fax is also OK, +358-9-1500707)