[Towertalk] Fw: ARRL Equipment Insurance

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Fw: ARRL Equipment Insurance
From: Mark <AA6DX@arrl.net> (Mark)
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 17:36:43 -0700
I am meeting with my AUTO insurance agent next week .. Farmer's .. quite
pleased with rates, etc... and then am going to check with my HOMEOWNERS ...
Kemper .. about all that stuff ..  Last Amateur Radio claim I had was in 70s
.. Hurricane, in Eureka, of all things .. 2700 dollars worth, back then ..
overloaded tower in the dumpster, with Wilson DB-54 and Wilson 6el mono on
10M .. W71.
ahhh well .. we all do be learn .. 73 {one only ... that's enough "best
regards" for anybody}  Mark   6dx