[Towertalk] Re: Coax Connector Losses - Does anyone know?

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: Coax Connector Losses - Does anyone know?
From: (David Robbins)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 21:45:47 -0000
First learn to do a real thin smooth tinning job and trim the end of it
fairly smooth so it doesn't hang up on the threads or lip inside the
pl259.  then a SMALL dab of silicone grease on the cut end of the outer
jacket does a good job of lubricating the threads as you screw the body
of the pl259 on to the coax.

David Robbins K1TTT
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://