[Towertalk] rope

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] rope
From: (Tim Makins, EI8IC)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 06:58:17 +0100
People might like to check out this article on the subject of rope:

It was written by Dr.Barry L. Ornitz WA4VZQ, a PhD chemical engineer who has
worked for several manufacturers of plastics and chemicals, has quite a bit
of experience with the physical and chemical properties of plastics, and is
familiar with the chemical and ultraviolet resistance of polymers

73s Tim EI8IC