[Towertalk] HAZER and ROHN 25G tower - WARNING

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] HAZER and ROHN 25G tower - WARNING
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:10:05 -0400
In a message dated Sat, 13 Jul 2002 2:16:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
N29219963@cs.com writes:

> I have a 25G tower 55 ft high . I would like to know is I
> can use a HAZER 4
> when I have Guys of 7/32 in dia. nylon rope at 38 ft ?

    All of your Hazer questions are moot until you BRING YOUR TOWER UP TO
MANUFACTURER'S SPECS. You are in fatal violation of the LXC Prime Directive to
"DO what the manufacturer says." Ignore this at your own risk.

    Rope is NOT a suitable guy material - 3/16" EHS (extra high strength) is
the only guy material specified by the manufacturer.

    The Rohn catalog is available from www.championradio.com. Take care of your
tower structure first, then we'll talk about the Hazer.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH --