[Towertalk] Source for SS bolts, nuts, lockwashers

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Source for SS bolts, nuts, lockwashers
From: (
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 04:42:25 -0700 (PDT)
Check to see if u hve a Fastenal Supply near ur
location or a similar bolt supplier. They have a wide
selection and usually reasonable prices. They list some
long SS U bolts also. Check
If u are not near a large supplier and find what u want
on the web I can combine with one of my orders and send
tu. I do not have to pay shipping to get items to local
store only cost would be UPS tu from Charlotte. 73

Looking for a source of reasonably priced stainless
steel items per the
above, in low quantities - 50 each,  size 8-32 up to
1/4 - 20.

Mark  W9UZ