[Towertalk] Looking for Antenna Suggestions

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Looking for Antenna Suggestions
From: (
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:00:44 -0600
Your G5RV should work on the WARC Bands.

So does an 80M dipole, fed with *either* ladder line OR coax.

One of my favorite high band antennas is a 20M dipole (34ft)
center fed with ladder line.  It has a figure 8 pattern on ALL bands
from 10 through 30 Meters.

The Cushcraft D3W is a nice 30M coax fed trap aluminum dipole
that can be mounted on a mast above a tribander of side mounted
on a tower leg.

Tom  N4KG

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 05:49:09 -0700 "Kevin Nathan" <>