[Towertalk] Jim, good catch!

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Jim, good catch!
From: (Carl Smidt)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:10:43 -0300
Regardless of what is contained in the various dictionaries, when =
someone uses the 'word' irregardless, it sticks out like a sore thumb, =
reflecting badly upon that person. The use of the 'ir' preface is =
completely redundant, the two mean the same thing, so why add the 'ir'?

Carl   VE9OV
  ----- Original Message -----=20