[Towertalk] Fuel pump noise

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Fuel pump noise
From: (Dale L Martin)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:04:12 -0500

You're right.  That's why I hang out try to learn from them...even
learn how to disagree.

This is the tower reflector.

Check the ARRL website,  Type in Fuel Pump Noise in the
search field.  You should get a number of hits.

Also, try and type in the same info in the search

There is also a RFI reflector:

TVI-RFI-EMI mailing list

dale, kg5u