[Towertalk] cde ar 22 service manual

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] cde ar 22 service manual
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 06:23:09 -0500
I'm forwarding this for my friend Adrian.
It's a little tough getting parts or manuals in Romania.
YO3APJ 's email address is adisin@sdb.ro

Dear Friends,
Maybe I am out of this reflector's subject but I don't know where to ask my
question.
A lightning strike damaged my CDE AR22 rotator, a few days ago.
By chance, can anybody of you help me with info where from could I find a
Service Manual for this ancient rotator ?
Fairly speaking I don't have any diagram for its control box and have no
ideea how is it working.
Thank you in advance! Please accept my apologies taking some of your time
for reading my query.

73! With best wishes to you all, Adrian YO3APJ

Get a new car for your spouse.  It'll be a great trade!

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com
www.billnjudy.com
http://files.billnjudy.com