[Towertalk] AutoCAD Tower drawings?

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] AutoCAD Tower drawings?
From: (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:21:15 -0400
fwiw Blake - copies of the detailed drawings in the Rohn fat catalog seem to
be fine with all the building people I have ever had to deal with - they are
certainly impressive albeit done "manually"....

If you do not have a copy of the Rohn catalog I highly recommend you get on
e- think K7LXC sells them....they are a fantastic source of info - be it
figuring out how much area you need for guying a tower x feet high or
dimensional info as to spacing between components of the tower section...

It is a must for the active hams bookshelf!