[Towertalk] Best Tribander for DX and price

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Best Tribander for DX and price
From: (Gerry Smith)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 22:30:52 -0600
I have three recommendations:

1. Force 12
2. Force 12
3. Force 12

Gerry Smith, W6TER

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Jerry Keller
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 9:46 PM
To: (Reflector) TowerTalk

Best at any price ?
Best under $1000 ?

Reason for asking: Just ordered the tower that I've waited 40 years
but not too sure what make/model of tribander to put on it. I've worked
these years with just wire and verticals... and have done OK, but would
appreciate any ideas or recommendations (pro or con) from those who've
there already. (Please answer direct so as not to clutter up the
Thanks in advance, Jerry K3BZ

Call 888-333-9041 to place your order, mention you saw this ad and take
an additional 5 percent off
any weather station price.
Towertalk mailing list