[Towertalk] Tribander Comparisons

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tribander Comparisons
From: wa6ibu@earthlink.net (Paul Booth)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 00:37:32 -0700
Speaking of the best tribander, I know that a lot of people will
recommend a Force 12.  I have the comparison reports in hand.  I
currently use a TA33jr at 12 meters on a roof tower using 500W max which
has worked well with only a few countries left to go.  However, upon
redoing the roof I purchased a C4S to replace the old tridbander.
However, I also ended up with a Mosley TA53.  I have never met anyone
with a TA53.  Both antennas are new and unassembled and cover the same
bands.  Any comments as to which one I should keep and which one to
sell?  Thanks.

regards,

Paul, WA6IBU