[Towertalk] elusive Codes info

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] elusive Codes info
From: (
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:52:22 EDT
In a message dated 7/25/2002 2:40:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

    I am told by my local Building officials
that they now adhere to IBC-2000 codes as they
apply to Amateur towers and permits for them.
There is a reference in it to another code,
EIA/TIA-222-E-1. None of the PEs I have spoken
to here know what that is or how to get it, and
the Building people are uncooperative. Does
anyone know how/where to get a copy of this
section of EIA code?

Jim, KF7E
Queen Creek
Maricopa County, AZ

Try Global Engineering Documents, 15 Inverness Way East, Englewood, CO 80112
(800) 854-7179. Email:

73,Bob K8IA
Michigan USA