[Towertalk] Valmont industries

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Valmont industries
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 14:53:17 -0500
I said I would find out about the LARGE diameter L Bolts I saw them using
for the light poles.
I asked the crew installing the traffic signals and street lighting poles on
the road project near my house.
I had seen on their trailer Large diameter L shaped bolts that they place in
the foundations to anchor the poles.

They gave me the name of the Pole manufacturer who supplies the bolts.

It's Valmont Industries and their site is:
http://www.valmont.com/home2.html

they have a 'contact us' link on the site.

I know nothing about the specs of the bolts nor prices.
You will have to contact them for this info.

The only difference between diplomacy and treachery is spelling.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com
www.billnjudy.com
http://files.billnjudy.com