[Towertalk] 25GSSB New? Baseplate

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] 25GSSB New? Baseplate
From: (Mike Rhodes)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 16:42:26 -0400
  So what I think I'm reading is that I should be ok with the 1/2 x 12 bolts
as opposed to the 5/8 x 12, even though the holes in the heavy plate are
11/16. Once the epoxy holding the J-bolts has cured, I should plumb a
section of tower using bolts & washers on both sides of the plate. Once that
is complete, build a form and grout under the new baseplate and it should be
tower and antenna growing time again. Right?

Mike / W8DN