[Towertalk] Self-supporting tower

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Self-supporting tower
From: (
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 09:18:23 -0700
I have just about finished putting together a new 50ft. AN Wireless
tower.  This is a very well made tower.  It should withstand the
winds we get up here in Northern Colorado with no problem.  It is
all steel, galvanized and stout.  I went with a free-standing tower so
I could keep growing my alfalfa/oats around it...:)  I'm putting a F12
XR5 and a EF606 up on it.

Dan Simmonds the owner of AN Wireless was excellent to work
with.  I needed some extra documentation for my permit and he
supplied everything I requested.  He is a first class individual in my
opinion.  I would highly recommend this tower if you are looking for
a well built free-standing steel tower.  It will probably outlast me....:)

Any questions about this tower feel free to e-mail me.