[Towertalk] Tailtwister won't turn.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tailtwister won't turn.
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:33:11 -0700
Okay, Dave!

The Tail Twister manual recommends #16 ga minimum up to 100 feet, and #14
for longer runs, and I've found that advice to be very wise.

If yours is more than 5 years old and has never had the starting capacitor
replaced, that's likely the problem, anyway!  I note the caps last anywhere
from 5 to 10 years before they need replacement -- any longer than that is
definitely borrowed time.

73,

Steve WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti