[Towertalk] Best Tri-Bander under 40 lbs?

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Best Tri-Bander under 40 lbs?
From: (Jerry Keller)
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 12:51:54 -0400
Pat...Although you might have difficulty getting Force 12 to acknowledge the
actual need for them, they do have some spacers available that supposedly
correct the problem you describe. A while ago, I asked a similar question to
yours about  "best antenna", and the overwhelming response I got (on
reflector plus direct) was that I couldn't go wrong with F12... and the
C3/C3E was the favorite for small, lightweight, less expensive yagis. Hope
that helps... Jerry K3BZ