[Towertalk] Crank Up Tower on Roof of a RV

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Crank Up Tower on Roof of a RV
From: (Jeff Stai WK6I)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 09:53:07 -0700
hi - Take a look at the Force 12 crank ups - you could just leave it bolted
to the side or corner of your coach - they are made of aluminum so they
don't weigh very much; two people can carry one easily - a medium-duty power
drill is all you need to crank it up (unless you enjoy hand cranking ;-).

I'm happy with mine, anyway - 73 - jeff wk6i

At 08:07 AM 8/11/2002, Willie Peloquin wrote:
>I will be selling my house and full timing in a Class A motor coach. I would
>like to mount a tower on the roof. I have seen units that lay horizontal on
>the roof, pull back and then swing up.
>Has anyone had experience with such a configuration? Can anyone give me any
>Willie N8WP

Jeff Stai       Twisted Oak Winery LLC
Amateur Radio   WK6I
ROC Web Page