[Towertalk] Underground wires... outdoor ducts other than pipes?

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Underground wires... outdoor ducts other than pipes?
From: (John Tait)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:22:44 +0100
Hi Mel...
                I use buried plastic 4 inch conduit. I have inspection
hatches at all corners and bends . These are concrete paving slabs. I have a
"fish wire" lying in all these conduits, to pull in a new cable when
required. It really tidies things up, AND greatly helps with keeping
electrical noise out of the rig...
        John EI7BA