[Towertalk] T2X Start cap at tower base?

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] T2X Start cap at tower base?
From: (David Jordan)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:45:58 -0400
Why are folks disconnecting the cap inside the control head?  twice the
capacitance isn't going to hurt
anything as best I can tell.  On air-conditioners when they install a start-up
kit they are simply
installing a second capacitor in parallel with the factor motor start
capacitor.  What am I missing