[Towertalk] Reference Documentation request

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Reference Documentation request
From: (
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 19:27:53 +0000
List members:

I would like to find a copy of the following items, will
pay postage and copying expense, for my professional use:

1) Copy of "Determination of Yagi Wind Loads Using the
Cross Flow Principle." D. Weber, Spring 1993,
Communications Quarterly.

I have lost my copy and didn't make any spares (dumb me)

2) Copy of Chapter IV - Wind loads in structure.. from
Sighard F. Hoerner's book "Fluid Dynamic Drag".

I never have had a copy of this and it is referenced
often in other literature.

My local university library does not have nor did it
ever have a copy of Hoerner's book.

Please e-mail direct( so as to limit the
bandwidth on the list. I apologize to the list for this
somewhat off subject posting

Hank Lonberg, P.E.,S.E.
KR7X / Member of IH9P M/M Contest Team