[Towertalk] Force12 C4-SXL

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Force12 C4-SXL
From: chaotaro@sympatico.ca (isao endo)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:33:08 -0400
Gentlemen:

Any comments, suggestion or experience would be greatly appreciated.

I am having hard time to lower  SWR on 40 mtr band on C4-SXL.  I have
just finished the assembly and found this problem.  all ok on 10 - 20
meter band SWR.
I used RF choke ( 10 inch dia.) and connected hair-pin coil...SWR shows
10.
I removed hair-pin coil....SWR shows 3.
I did spreading or pushing the coil, but it didn't change at all.
I rechecked LL assembly, but I couldn't find anything .

I must have made some thing wrong, but I couldn't figure out.

de  VE3JOY, Isao Endo