[Towertalk] RE: [Antennas] Butternut Vertical

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] RE: [Antennas] Butternut Vertical
From: (
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:14:19 EDT
In a message dated 8/18/02 8:01:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time, writes:

> Dear Group,
>  Is there anyone out there using the Butternut Vertical.  I'm thinking
>  about
>  getting one and I haven't come across anyone on any of the bands using
>  one.
>  I wanting to put it on top of a 30 foot push-up pole with NO radiates.
>  I'm
>  wanting to get away from "traps" that I now have on some of the
>  verticals
>  that I'm using.

    Of course the REAL story on HF vertical performance is available in our
vertical comparison report available from  <A
HREF="";></A>. Sixty-some
pages of protocol, data sets, and summaries from the guys that brought you
the tribander comparison report - N0AX and K7LXC.

Steve    K7LXC
Champion Radio Products