[Towertalk] Antennas vs. Antennae and Lightning vs. Lightening

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Antennas vs. Antennae and Lightning vs. Lightening
From: k3bz@arrl.net (Jerry Keller)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 17:12:08 -0400
Uh,Matt.... that's "grammar" and "I'm finished", if you please. (Or even if
you don't please) Also, to be quite picky, it should be "correct" and
"incorrect", not "right" and "wrong". Even pickier: one should say "two
cents worth". Last, although your intent is clear, it would have been better
to say "I wish I had climbed the tower before...".

Ov korse, thet's oney if yore bein reely pikky. Hooz thet pikky?  Not
me...K3BZ