[Towertalk] n4kg posts (double?)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] n4kg posts (double?)
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 18:33:45 -0400
Be careful - that is not politically correct - there may be some posters
who will be hurt by your posting since their messages only "aired" once...

Besides, I thought Tom' s (N4KG's)
  posts always came twice because he was such a proponent of low
antennas - and he sent one message on the high computer and one on the
low computer!

73,

Jim, K4OJ