[Towertalk] 4SQR problem fixed 100%

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] 4SQR problem fixed 100%
From: Dinsterdog@aol.com (Dinsterdog@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 21:35:23 EDT
OK,

In the last update, my minor problem with the varying SWR of my verticals in
the four square antenna was fixed when we replaced the metal fence with wood
and my main problem, the whacko readings on the power dump ports and array's
resonant points were cleared up when we exchanged indoor Comtek control
switches.  Jim at Comtek asked me to check the voltages going to the relays
on both boxes loaded on the 4SQR and they tested the same.  The original
indoor box is now working fine like it never had a problem and the issue was
most likely a loose connection of wire from the box to the relays or a relay
sticking that freed up- Comtek sure was great in supporting me on this- I'd
recommend them to anyone considering a 4 SQR- Thx again to all who helped-
Grimlins aside..........I'm back in business-

73  Paul  N0AH