[Towertalk] ICE Rotator cable lightning protector

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] ICE Rotator cable lightning protector
From: w1uk@earthlink.net (W1UK)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:53:30 -0400
I have the model 349 and it has 8 protected terminals.  It is not an
"in/out" type device.  Your incoming lines share a common terminal with the
outgoing line to your controller.  It uses MOV's and other high capacity RF
bypassing components to shunt voltage spikes to ground.  Just get the model
rated for the voltage requirements of your rotator.

Jim W1UK