[Towertalk] McMaster-Carr Fiberglass Rod

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] McMaster-Carr Fiberglass Rod
From: (Steve)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:27:23 -0700
I purchased 5' of 1-1/4" fiberglass rod from McMaster-Carr this past May.  I
am using it to insulate the center elements and inductor splits for my
shortened 80m Yagi.
The rod was a perfect fit inside my 1-1/2" .120 wall problems.
The rod has a nice smooth white finish and seems to have a tight tolerance.
Very fast delivery from Carr also.

de steve VE6WZ.