[Towertalk] Rotator and Antenna Switch Protection Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rotator and Antenna Switch Protection Question
From: kk9a@arrl.net (kk9a@arrl.net)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:19:24 -0500
Polyphaser makes one.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wendell Wyly W5FL" <wendell@wyly.org>
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 02:42 PM

Does anyone know what device is used for Rotator Wire Protection and can it
be purchased from Mouser or other electronic supply?  Since it is a shunt
device, it must be a leaded device that can be homebrewed into my switch
boxes for switch lines and into a box at the bottom of the tower  to shunt
the rotator lines.  My Rotator is a CDE type with brake and no voltages over
26 volts.