[Towertalk] Yaesu rotor makes odd sound

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Yaesu rotor makes odd sound
From: (Chuck Lewis)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:14:34 -0500

FWIW, my G-800 made the same sound before I mounted it. I can't remember the
azimuth for sure, but I think it was more centered in the range. I called
Yaesu, and they seemed unconcerned, so I mounted it with my fingers crossed.
Anyway, it's been up for 2 1/2 years (lightly loaded) without any gear

Chuck, N4NM