[Towertalk] FS: Way off topic! Inverter for solar or other alternative e

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] FS: Way off topic! Inverter for solar or other alternative energy fans...
From: tongaloa@alltel.net (tongaloa)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:18:55 -0400
-do not archive-

I'm relocating, 5400 miles :-), and have to dispose of some accumulated
stuff.

If it's not a problem, I'll take some photos of some tools and mail to the
list as well.
Have some controlled torque, production type, power screwdrivers and
if I can find it an Avdel pneumatic riveter.

For now, the inverters....

These inverters ar 48 VDC (nominal) input and 120 VAC 60 Hz, 34 amp output.
I plan to use for my own solar setup at the new location but have a few
extra
and no room to store them at the new place. Also, little inclination to move
that far.

NOS, current production, Abacus Controls 443-4-48m3

Details here.

http://www.edebris.com/catalog2/item/251

Thanks,
-bob