[Towertalk] Beverage over a wire fence

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Beverage over a wire fence
From: (Mike & Coreen Smith)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 14:35:09 -0300

I can't answer your question exactly, but I CAN tell you I've had a few
bev's and you really won't know until you try.
At worst it might not work "quite" as well as a top-notch one will.   Still,
I'd try anwyay.

Good luck.

BTW, I have one here that weeble-wobbles both up/dn and side to side through
some swampy woods down to the shoreline
of a small lake and I find it works REALLY well! (bidirectional mostly, but
also in the two worst directions too a little)