[Towertalk] Lightning Protection - Perimeter Ground

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Lightning Protection - Perimeter Ground
From: sparks@apk.net (sparks@apk.net)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:06:20 -0400 (EDT)
I should have made myself a little more clear, sorry.  This IS part of a
properly designed ground system -- SPG, multiple ground radials off the tower
legs (with #2 interconnecting, Cadwelded), halo ground, etc.  Ron Block's
article in QST is a good view of what I'm putting in.  My question was very
specific to the location of the perimeter ground.