[Towertalk] Unusual Rotator

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Unusual Rotator
From: Mac" < (Mac)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:10:13 -0500
yah I got one.. had it about 15 years.. never any problems..  but have had
it storage the last 3 years...  control box is nice and straight forward..
has a separate brake lever that must be pushed before the rotor action will
occur.... but I don't have a clue where I got it..except it was new
turned a th-7 and a 4l 20 mtr as well never a problem...  I will have to
look for the book, but am sure I still have it somewhere around here..  more
when I find it...  mac/mc