[Towertalk] Re: thanks

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: thanks
From: (Dan Simmonds)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 14:49:07 -0400
Hi Larry,

Fastenal company could be a source for tower step bolts - Fastenal has =
retail locations nationwide. I believe the cost of a 7" galvanized 5/8" =
step bolt is roughly $1.80 ea - nuts are additional to this. Also found =
on the web at

There is a self supporting tower available of similar design and price, =
with greater windloading values than the Rohn SCL, that also include =
step bolts with the tower package.

73, Dan KK3AN

Thanks everyone, I have been talked out of aluminum (for about the 3rd =
time =20
too.) I will use Rohn SCL instead.

Does anyone know an alternate source for foot pegs for this tower? Rohn =
$150 per section for them, and I can't believe there isn't a cheaper =

Larry N8KU