[Towertalk] Paint removal from tower

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Paint removal from tower
From: (Sam Effinger)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 15:32:09 -0500
I got tired of trying to remove the red and white paint..I cleaned the =
tower with good old Comet and a green pad made by 3m..get a bucket and =
fill with hot water then put a lot of Comet cleaner in and have at =
it..use a hose to clean off any left over soap..

The green pad from 3m and Comet is also great for removing rust..

Then I painted it with a hand mitt...

after 3 years it looks great..

use proper safety gear...( That's for Mr. Safety) this point Mr. =
Engineer won't have anything to comment on...

Simple and quick...

Life is great...

Sam  K9SD