[Towertalk] Antenna Hoist Rope?

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Antenna Hoist Rope?
From: (
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 15:01:15 -0600
HUH?   The 1/4 inch Nylon support ropes for one of my
80M dipoles finally broke (at the pulleys) after 20+ YEARS
of service in the Sunny South.

I don't consider that very 'FAST'.

Stay away from the CHEAP plastic looking ropes...
THEY will get brittle and break in short order under
uV exposure.

Tom  N4KG