[Towertalk] Guy Anchor Question

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] Guy Anchor Question
From: (
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 07:47:07 -0500
I think that there's a lot of clay in your area and the screw in anchors
probably will work fine.  I know of a 60' Rohn 25 tower locally that only
used the screw in anchors and it stood for years until the owner became a
SK.  I have sand and rocks in my yard and I have trouble even screwing them
in so I use only concrete anchors.  If you are going to use concrete why not
use the GAR30 anchor.