[Towertalk] I THINK its 25G

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] I THINK its 25G
From: FireBrick" < (FireBrick)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:39:36 -0500
10 foot sections, Z (rod) bracing with approx. 12" face.
a pointed top section with a tube for the mast. almost 7' to top of the mast
two rotor plates that have U bolts to hold it to the tower vertical tubes.
The sections are swaged on one end to accept the next section and are held
by 2 bolts of different sizes on each leg.

But I can't find a label or sticker anywhere.
They are in good shape, slight surface rust. No broken or cut rungs.
And they were not even frozen together, I was able to manually separate the

So does this sound like Rohn 25G?

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

Bill H. in Chicagoland