[Towertalk] Guy Anchor Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Guy Anchor Question
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 21:47:52 -0400
these are the ones we use - but we set them in concrete...AB Chance
stuff has great galvanizing and as mentioned look at what the utilities
are using for telephone poles, that's the quality you are getting - nice
HD stuff.

I just am real uncomfortable about dirt sand soil whatever as a guy
anchor anchor... concrete = peace of mind.

73,

Jim, K4OJ